Business Engagement Lead
Welcome to a unique opportunity to make your mark on a company that is making a difference! At Specialisterne, we are seeking a skilled and passionate sales professional to build client partnerships with employers interested in creating a more neuro-inclusive workplace.
Promote Inclusion and Diversity & Contribute to Growth and Development at Specialisterne
Specialisterne is an internationally recognized leader in working with businesses to attract and retain neurodivergent talent. Originally founded in Denmark in 2004, Specialisterne – Danish for The Specialists – has operations in 14 countries worldwide and employs over 500 people.
Specialisterne USA is currently seeking a highly motivated sales professional to join their team. You will play a key role in supporting organizational growth while building and maintaining meaningful relationships with new and existing employer clients. Reporting into the CEO, you will work as part of a remote and ambitious team operating in a dynamic environment.
Contract type: Full-time, permanent
Planned Start date: ASAP
Location: Remote, preferably located in Eastern states (Eastern Standard Time)
Travel: Some occasional travel within the US for client meetings; some occasional international travel to Europe for team meetings
What you will do:
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to influence our business and strategy, playing a central role in developing and implementing strategies and tactics to ensure high client satisfaction and the establishment of long-lasting collaborative relationships.
In this role you will:
- Work in collaboration with North American and global colleagues to develop a territory growth plan
- Establish exciting new partnerships and open doors to new markets through actively seeking and engaging new clients and opportunities (via cold calling, networking, social media and other relevant channels)
- Build and maintain strong and trusting relationships with business stakeholders and key decision makers across industries such as finance, technology, government, health care and more
- Effectively communicate Specialisterne’s offerings while increasing awareness of the business value in employing neurodivergent talent
- Lead and coordinate the development of business proposals for existing and new customers, and close business deals by negotiating contracts and integrating their requirements with business operations (non-disclosure agreements, statements of work, Master Service Agreements and other similar documents)
- Provide ongoing support to existing clientele to ensure business goals are continuously met and built upon (account management)
- Contribute to the creation of marketing and sales materials
- Represent Specialisterne in various sales and marketing-related forums, either independently or in collaboration with the CEO/Head of Program Delivery.
- Participate in coordinating sales across Specialisterne hubs around the world and servicing global clients, where relevant
- Participate in the definition of the sales, marketing and global strategy for our organization in the US and for our global clients
What you will bring:
- You hold a degree, diploma or certificate in Business, Commerce, Finance or a related field, or equivalent experience
- You have extensive experience and proven success in a sales, business development or consulting role
- You are results-driven, self-motivated, and excited about meeting objectives in line with strategic priorities
- You possess strong time-management skills and ideally experience with HubSpot or similar CRM systems
- You have an interest in leveraging your corporate experience, ideally from the private sector, to create value for society and the businesses you work with
- You are a comfortable public speaker who enjoys interacting with a diverse range of stakeholders around the world, including C-level professionals
- You are interested in business development both in the day-to-day operations and in the more strategic part, with the aim of growing in this area
The first step is to complete a short online application form. Please provide answers to the questions and submit a recent version of your resume. Click here to get to the form.
If there are barriers to your ability to fill out the form, or if you would like to provide feedback about the application process generally, please email us at [email protected].
Please submit your application as soon as possible and the latest by February 4, 2024. Applications are reviewed on an on-going basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about Specialisterne, please visit our website.